Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2022 @ pmkisan.nic.in PM Kisan Application Form, Qualification, Beneficiary List: Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan) is to provide financial support to farmers through the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2022, Officials have announced the 11th Beneficiary List. We had provided a direct link to check out the PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary List at the bottom of the page. Moreover, a farmer will get Rs. 6000 under 3 terms. Check out Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2022 from the link provided below. Candidates can check their payment status by using the mobile number, Aadhar number and account number. You can also check out the direct links below.
New update: Modi government has announced the 11th tranche of Rs. 2000 on the farmers’ account on 31 May 2022.
Recently, the government was launched PM Kisan Android App for farmers. Farmers can download PM Kisan app from Google Play Store to know more details. For the sake of the candidates, we had provided the details of the PM Kisan Scheme Beneficiary List, PM Kisan Scheme Beneficiary Status, along with a process to check the status of PM Kisan Self Registered / CSC Farmer Online. Go through the sections below for a know more details of the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022. And we had provided a direct link to download the PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary List at the bottom of this page.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2022 – Details
|Schedule Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan)|
||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Implemented by||Piyush Goyal (Interim Minister of Finance)|
||February 1, 2019|
||Rs. 6000 – Given in 3 terms of each 2000|
|Scheme Purpose||To provide farmers with financial support|
|purpose beneficiaries||Small and marginal farmers|
|Schedule Type||Central Government Scheme|
|Location||All of India|
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) is a central sector scheme with 100% funding from the Government of India. The scheme is effective from 1.12.2018. Under the scheme, income support of Rs.6000 / – per year is offered to all farming families throughout the country in three equal installments of Rs.2000 / – each every four months. The family definition for the scheme is husband, wife and minor children. The full responsibility for identifying beneficiary farming families lies with the state / UT governments. The fund is transferred directly to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
Farmers who fall under the exclusion criteria of the operational guidelines are not eligible for the benefit of the scheme. For enrollment, the farmer is required to approach the local patwari / revenue officer / Nodal Officer (PM-Kisan) nominated by the State Government. The Common Service Centers (CSCs) are also authorized to do the registration of the farmers for the scheme when paying fees.
The fifth episode of the schedule will be available in the months of April and May, as the farmers who have received the first, second and third episodes so far, they will get the next episode only in April and May, Farmers can also register themselves via the Boerenhoeke in the portal. Farmers can also edit their names in the PM-Kisan database according to their Aadhaar database / map via the Farmers Corner in the portal. Farmers can also know the status of their payment via the Boerenhoeke in the portal.
Qualification Criteria – Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan)
- In the database, the name of the landowner, gender.
- Social Classification (Planed Tribes / Scheduled Tribes).
- Aadhaar number, bank account number, and mobile number, etc.
- Land record details.
- Jan Dhan Bank Account Number, Aadhaar and Mobile Number will assist in identifying eligible beneficiaries and incompetent claimants.
- The scheme is sponsored by the Government. Therefore, the farmers must be citizens of the country.
- Citizenship certificate
- Land holding papers
- Aadhaar card
- bank account details
PM Kisan Mobile App
Candidates can check the PM Kisan Mobile App Details from this section. Upon completion of one year of PM Kissan Yojna The government launched an Android app on February 24, 2022. PM Kisan app has been launched to expand the reach of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Benefits to the farmers. Through this app, farmers now check most of the information regarding the scheme such as beneficiary status, registration status, helpline no. ensfh.
How can the status of PM Kisan self-registered / CSC farmer check online?
- Visit the official website of pmkisan.nic.in,
- And click on Boerehoekje.
- Now click on the status of self-registered / CSC farmers.
- It will be directed to a new window in which you will need to enter your Aadhar number and image code.
- If your application is submitted successfully, it will show you the current status of your PM-Kisan schedule.
- Keep an eye on the application form to know the details of PM Kisan self-registered / CSC Farmer Online Status
Process to check PM Kisan Samman beneficiary status
- Go to PM Kisan official portal @ pmkisan.nic.in,
- Click on the Boerenhoek on the home page.
- And candidates can find the Beneficiary Status link.
- When the new page will appear on the screen. Candidates should choose Aadhaar number, account number from mobile number
- Additionally, you can check the installation status by clicking on Get Data.
- A state-wise installation summary report will appear as below.
- Click on the relevant state link.
- And the installation details for all relevant districts of the selected state will open.
- Check the number of beneficiaries.
Steps to check PM Kisan self-registered / CSC Farmer Online
- Candidates can visit the official website @ pmkisan.nic.in,
- Click Farmer Corner as shown in the image below.
- Click on status of self-registered / CSC farmers.
- Enter all the details like Aadhaar card number, image text in the new page.
- Once you have successfully submitted your application form, it will show you the current status of your PM-Kisan schedule.
- There you can check the status.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022 Key Links
Check PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary Status: Click Here (Now available)
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana State-wise / Installation wise List of beneficiaries counts summary report: Click here (Now available)
PM Kisam Samman Nidi Yojana Payment Status: Click Here
Check PM-Kisan Samman List – Urban List: Click Here
To check PM KISAN List – Village List: Click here
To check registration form for PM Kisan Samman: Click here
To submit Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna application form: Click here
Candidates can use the link above to verify PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary Status. Check out our site @ Freshers Now for all the latest updates.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi?
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PIV-KISAN) is a new Central Sector Scheme to provide income support to all families of agricultural farmers in the country to meet their financial needs for the acquisition of various inputs related to agriculture and allied activities, as well as domestic needs. Under the scheme, the entire financial capacity for the transfer of benefit to target beneficiaries will be borne by the Government of India.
Who are eligible for benefits under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme?
All families of farmers who have farmers who have cultivable farms in their names are eligible for benefits under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme.
What are the documents required for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme?
The documents required for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme are citizenship certificate, holding papers, Aadhaar card, bank account details.