Hero MotoCorp recently launched the new edition of Splendor called the Splendor + XTEC. It comes with several new and updated features.
Hero MotoCorp announced the launch of the new and updated Splendor + XTEC in the Indian market a few days ago. The new motorcycle comes with several new and updated features. Interestingly, it has received all the major updates that were previously introduced on the Pleasure XTEC scooter.
(Read also: Hero Electric works with RevFin to lease 2.5 lakh electric cars)
- Bluetooth: The new Splendor + XTEC comes with a segment-first Full Digital meter with Bluetooth connectivity. This digital display is provided with practical and user-friendly features, such as incoming and missed call alerts, new message alerts, two travel meters along with the RTMI (Real Time Mileage Indicator) and low fuel indicator.
- USB charging: Although this feature is fairly common in scooters, it is even more commonly seen in bicycles, especially commuter bikes, which makes the Splendor + XTEC special than ever.
- LED Lighting: The new Splendor comes with LED High-Intensity Position Lamp (HIPL) and exclusive graphics. Also, the fresh LED strip enhances the front appearance of the bike and these elements contribute to making the Splendor a sportier look.
- i3S Technology: This is Hero’s patent term for an Idle Stop-Start system and helps in deriving a better fuel economy from the propulsion.
- Powertrain: At the heart of the new Splendor is a 97.2cc BS-VI compatible engine that produces 7.9 PS of power at 7,000 rpm and torque on demand at 8.05 Nm at 6,000. The transmission remains the same traditional 4-speed unit.
First published date: 20 May 2022, 15:31 IST