HSBC Recruitment 2022 for Analyst Jobs in Bangalore: We hope that many of the candidates are definitely waiting for the HSBC IT Openings. So, without delay, check out this full article. HSBC Recruitment 2022 Drive is being implemented to hire potential Freshers & Experienced candidates HSBC Analyst Jobs in Bangalore, India. The aspirants who were selected for HSBC Jobs must work for Full Time. At the time, the HSBC HR team had not released any HSBC salary details. Therefore, the candidates who want to apply for HSBC Recruitment 2022 have to apply before 11th May 2022. That, aspirants make a note of it and apply before the HSBC Registration process is closed.
At the end of the post, we arranged a direct link to complete the HSBC Online Registration process. Go through the following sections and gather the information like HSBC Eligibility Criteria and the simple step-by-step procedure to complete the HSBC Online Registration process. Have a great day!!! Follow our web portal regularly and get all the latest updates on Jobs for Fresher Graduates in Pune.
HSBC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the company||HSBC|
|Work role||Analyst / Associate / Senior Associate|
|Qualification||CA / Masters in business, finance, economics or equivalent is essential and any professional qualification is desirable|
|Job Location||Bangalore, India|
|Last Date||11 May 2022|
HSBC Analyst Jobs | Description
Description – External
The role requires analysts to be part of Corporate / FIG Credit Analysis Team in Kolkata that supports UK, US, France, Hong Kong, Middle East, Japan, India, Singapore, Canada and Spain. In addition, the analyst would also be required to contact the company and locally with the support departments that would enable him / her to perform the tasks.
HSBC Principal Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities will include the following activities
- Undertake high quality industry, competitor and customer level analysis for Global Banking (GB) Relationship Management (RM) Team.
- Analysis of financial documentation and additional data to support lending decisions and to advise credit applications to suit business needs appropriately.
- Prepare credit analyzes in support of new and existing business relationships.
- Personally develop and maintain strong working relationships with GBM Relationship Managers / Associates together with Managers at Risk to ensure that all risks to the company, financial and non-financial, are properly recognized and intensively limited in proposals.
- Ensure that all work is delivered within agreed time frames, PLAs and meets the required high quality standard.
- Understand and comply with all relevant policies, FIM guidelines and procedures issued by the Group.
- Proactively propose and design improvements in process workflow, where applicable.
Communicate clearly with team members and other parts of GBM as needed.
- Maintain HSBC internal control standards.
- Must implement the Group Compliance Policy, as applicable to their role.
- Must be aware of the scenario for operational risk associated with their role, and to ensure that all actions taken during their employment with HSBC take into account the likelihood of operational risk occurring.
- Strict adherence to compliance and controls for operational risk in accordance with HSBC and regulatory standards, policies and practices; reporting weaknesses, compliance violations, and operational loss events.
- However, depending on the relevant experience, skill and competence, he or she may be given additional responsibilities such as undertaking quality controls, mentoring and training of new joiners and so on.
- CA / Masters in business, finance, economics or equivalent is essential and any professional qualification is desirable.
- Highly proficient in Excel and Word.
- Excellent oral / written communication skills in English, proficient in credit writing in English, hardworking, organized, eager, and above all a good team player
|HSBC Recruitment 2022 – Important Links|
|To apply for HSBC Recruitment 2022||Click here|
For more updates and information on HSBC Recruitment 2022, follow our web portal @ Freshers Now on a regular basis. Check this page regularly to get the latest jobs for HSBC Software Engineer / HSBC IT Openings / HSBC Trainee Jobs.